Sunday, April 27, 2008

i had a dream

i had a dream

a beautiful dream

i dreamt that i was wif him who i do not know who

i dreamt tat we were in a foreign land which i do not know where

we were walking jus walking n we were happy

we came to a city where i have never seen b4

n we were happily touring around, where all the people seems to know us

then i started running away wif my bare foot

i was happy, nv had i felt so happy in my dream,

he run after me n grasp me in his arm, him who i do not know who

i had a pack of cigarette in my hand n i hand him one, how i wish i that i could smoke wif him but i couldn't make myself to.

we were running thru the dark back lane of the town but as if we were in heaven.

as we were running i saw some of the familiar people who i know

we greeted each other, and me and him found a place to sit down

it was at a high end of a wall

i rest my pack of cigarette on the edge of the wall

out of curiosity, i looked down, i saw clouds below n faintly sparkling light below me, i was fascinated

never had i seen such beautiful scenery in my whole life.

what more could i look for

Finally, we kissed but i was thinking abt smbody...him who always being my one n only

No comments: