Wednesday, March 12, 2008

woot

yeah wohoo!!!! nowadays it is so easy to set up a blog!!!! yeah yumei mei also have her own blog le!!!! bcos she is sitting in her studio alone doing nothing.!!!
shit la i suppose to be veri busi de lor, should be planning and doing my design but i am so slack lolx.
dunno wat to do veri lost all bcos of tat peter la dunno y he hates me so much sob sob always say tat my models are ugly!!! - hello!!! i work veri hard on them de la!!! wth!
he wants 1:100 scale model tml lay hello!! have u even consider abt the scale of the site!!! 1:500 can barely fit into an A1 lor omg!!!! multiply by 5 means i need 4 table to put lor -_-''
hai nvm still dunno wat my design is gonna be must plan n design the programs, the experince, the activities and the size of the first then it will determine my design.
ok gtg eat with may n andrew le
wohoo we staying over in studio!!! again .........

No comments: