Monday, March 17, 2008

ling hao is my crit panel!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!! wat can be worse!!?? omg!!! WTF!!!! LING HAO is one of my crit panel!!!!! wat the F*** la y r they doing tis to me!!!! sob sob i realli realli wanna cry le la sob sob....

woah~~~~~~ sob sob why y lay tat sob feeling super down n tired so many things to do just now kanna shoot by peter, now they tell me ling hao is one of my crit panel wao liew actualli wanna heck de now panic like shit sia how sia how sia

He keep saying it have to be more experiential and spatial and study the characteristic of water cos i am too into the study of forms. please la there is hundred qualities of it lor n i think he got smthing he wans in his mind le but he keep saying all the general comment to me WTH la. dying le lor i dunno wat he wans n i realli dun wanna be smudge by ling hao sob sob... he will nv tell me hw lo but he will tell others.......i dunno how~~~~
what shld i do? should i do my parti model wif water? how can i manipulate water???

i am goin crazy crazy crazy...................................................

should i email him? i think i should think of various way to do my model to experiment how how how....... with a main principle ?

i must nt forget wat he said.... but i am so scare abt my interim... am i goin to fail for tis sem...
sob if tats the case i shall go back to work le so bored wif sch nwadays.........i hate NUS.!!!!

Why is all the shits happened to me!!!!???? sob sob.......

No comments: