Sunday, October 25, 2009

How much can u miss a person???

hmmmm while i was doing my work and listening to some "when u are gone"
i had a thot, of how much can u miss a person, which means your love ones obviously,
well recall recall,
i miss the way we hug,
the way we kissed, i miss every kind of kiss
and all the places that we kissed in
how can i forget?? every one second or two the flashback keeps coming again and again
i miss all theplace we have been to,
i miss the way he sings,
i miss the wayhe smile and the way he laughs
i miss the look we had each for each other,
i miss the him who had his eyes just on me,
i miss the way he look when he is serious
and the way he talks when he is serious,
i miss all the little compliments that he showered me with,
i miss all the little talks we had
i miss the him sitting there just listening to my complains and tells me its okay and everythin wil be fine,
i miss the way he drinks
i miss the way he eats i miss the way he walks, jumps, run, climbs and skip
i miss his softness
i miss his meaness
i miss his smell
i miss his hair and the way i can caress them
i miss his cute nose
i miss his voice every second of mylife,
i miss his eyes
i miss all his speeches
i miss all his words
i miss the way he say that he love me n only me(really love that)
and miss the way he waits for me
i miss the way we cuddle,
i miss the way we explore new stuff and creating them,
i miss our very first eskimo kiss
and most of all i miss our very very first kiss..............which brought us together,
evry scene of people kissing reminded me of us....

i have to buy a ipod shuffle to block my ears n keep myself occuppied so i won't feel alone while travelling. i have u work n work to find stuff to do so that i reduce the time of thinking you from every second to every minutes.
nothing is easy in life, i believe that.
i believe if we made it through, we will be a better person in life.
no matter where life brings us, iu am grateful that it brought us together....
it that never happens again so be it, aleast we have had sweet sweet memories.....

No comments: